Go Beyond CoPs Compliance
Get Ahead with Kinnser
Home health agencies nationwide are making significant changes to comply with Medicare’s new Conditions of Participation (CoPs), effective January 13, 2018. Your home health agency has enough challenges ahead in 2018. You need software that makes CoPs compliance simpler.
- Existing functionality already supports elements of CoPs compliance, including:
- Kinnser RiskPoint® — A data-driven tool that proactively assesses rehospitalization risk.
- Kinnser Physician Access™ — A collaborative web-based tool that allows physicians to conveniently make online referrals and sign orders in real time.
- Kinnser Progress to Goals — The latest advancement in clinical documentation that supports patient-specific and measurable goal-writing.
- Kinnser Order Supported Scheduling — Embedded checks to ensure that patient schedules comply with the physician orders.
- We’ve built solutions that go above and beyond requirements, including:
- Plan of Care Dashboard — A complete view of the patient’s condition and plan of care, with the ability to easily share pertinent care information to involved parties.
- Patient Plan of Care Summary — A customizable way to share plan of care information with the patient in an easy to read format.
- Physician Notification Tracking — Document your plan of care update notifications of physicians easily on the patient chart.
- CoPs Checklist — Document your compliance on the newly required CoPs items.
Learn how Kinnser solutions equip agencies for CoPs compliance and success. Request a demo of Kinnser Agency Manager today.