5 Webinars, 5 Dates, 5 Topics:
New Topic Every Week
Sept. 28 | Oct. 5 | Oct. 26 | Nov. 2 | Nov. 9
- Arlene Maxim, RN – Vice President of Program Development, Quality in Real Time (QIRT)
- Sharon Harder – President, C3 Advisors, LLC
- Jill Dyer, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O – Consultant, J.I.D. Consulting & Coding
Dates, Times, & Topics:
The webinar series, Home Health Conditions of Participation: Charting a Course for Your Success, includes five, 90-minute webinars. Live webinars run from 12:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Central Time on selected Thursdays. Live webinars include time for question and answer sessions with series faculty. On-demand videos will be available at kinnser.com/videos the day following live presentations.
- Thursday, September 28
- Introduction to the New CoPs — What's In, What's Out, What's New
- Thursday, October 5
- Focus on the Plan of Care, Physician Orders, and the Comprehensive Assessment
- Thursday, October 26
- Focus on QAPI Plans and Infection Identification, Prevention, and Control
- Thursday, November 2
- Focus on Patient Rights, Representatives, and Complaints
- Thursday, November 9
- Focus on Staffing and Developing a Readiness Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why do I need training on the new Conditions of Participation?
- What does this course cover? When does it start?
- Who is teaching this course?
- How do I apply?
- How will I be contacted about the results of my application?
- What will I receive?
- What if I miss a webinar?
- What about the interpretive guidelines that CMS says are coming in December?
Preparing your agency for the new CoPs is at top of your priorities. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for a free webinar series that will set you on the path toward CoPs success now.
Fill out the form below to submit your application.
This column can be used for anything!