Watch CoPs Webinar Videos On-Demand
Recordings & Resources Available 24/7
Your home health agency is about to undergo some of the most sweeping changes it has ever faced. On January 13, 2018, Medicare’s new Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for home health go into effect. The changes are comprehensive and complex, but you don’t need to go it alone.
Kinnser brought together three of the most trusted and respected thought leaders in home health to develop a free webinar series that will help you chart a course for success with the new CoPs. This in-depth, exclusive series includes five 90-minute webinars — that’s 7.5 hours of education — which explain the new CoPs and outline what your agency must do to prepare.
Sign up for the series to get access to the CoPs webinars on-demand and their supporting resources, including downloadable presentation slides. All of this content is developed by our faculty of renowned industry experts, and it is available to you for free with Kinnser's sponsorship. You can watch the webinars at your own pace and re-watch as often as you like.
Here are the topics this valuable course covers:
- Webinar 1: Introduction to the New CoPs — What's In, What's Out, What's New
- Webinar 2: Focus on the Plan of Care, Physician Orders, and the Comprehensive Assessment
- Webinar 3: Focus on QAPI Plans and Infection Identification, Prevention, and Control
- Webinar 4: Focus on Patient Rights, Representatives, and Complaints
- Webinar 5: Focus on Staffing and Developing a Readiness Checklist
Have questions about the webinar series? Read our frequently asked questions here.
Fill out the form below to access on-demand videos.
This column can be used for anything!