5 Webinars, 5 Dates, 5 Topics:
New Topic Every Week
Sept. 28 | Oct. 5 | Oct. 26 | Nov. 2 | Nov. 9
- Arlene Maxim, RN – Vice President of Program Development, Quality in Real Time (QIRT)
- Sharon Harder – President, C3 Advisors, LLC
- Jill Dyer, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O – Consultant, J.I.D. Consulting & Coding
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why do I need training on the new Conditions of Participation?
- What does this course cover? When does it start?
- Who is teaching this course?
- How do I apply?
- How will I be contacted about the results of my application?
- What will I receive?
- What if I miss a webinar?
- What about the interpretive guidelines that CMS says are coming in December?
Dates, Times, & Topics:
The webinar series, Home Health Conditions of Participation: Charting a Course for Your Success, includes five, 90-minute webinars. Live webinars run from 12:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Central Time on selected Thursdays. Live webinars include time for question and answer sessions with series faculty. On-demand videos will be available the day following live presentations.
- Thursday, September 28
- Introduction to the New CoPs — What's In, What's Out, What's New
- Thursday, October 5
- Focus on the Plan of Care, Physician Orders, and the Comprehensive Assessment
- Thursday, October 26
- Focus on QAPI Plans and Infection Identification, Prevention, and Control
- Thursday, November 2
- Focus on Patient Rights, Representatives, and Complaints
- Thursday, November 9
- Focus on Staffing and Developing a Readiness Checklist
Preparing your agency for the new CoPs is at top of your priorities. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for a free webinar series that will set you on the path toward CoPs success now.
Fill out the form below to submit your application.
This column can be used for anything!